ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

Double Dorans has a new home!

I've shifted my focus back over to game analysis and breakdowns as well as starting a page for champion tips and tricks!

If you wish to show continued support to myself and Double Dorans you can check out the new website over at

doubledorans.weebly.com

or follow me on Twitter @DDMourgus

Thank you for your support and happy summoning!

Tuesday 13 May 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT

The time has come!

Double Dorans has moved to doubledorans.weebly.com and shifted back to game analysis!

Be sure to check it out, thanks to the new site I've been able to do a lot more with Double Dorans and hope to continue to improve upon my game analysis and breakdowns.

You can also follow me on Twitter now @DDMourgus

Thank you for the support.

As this was the first blog I had ever tried to maintain, it showed me that managing a blog is a lot easier and more interesting than I had originally anticipated.

Again, thank you for checking out Double Dorans and I hope you continue to do so in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment